Sunday, June 1, 2008

Update from Ronan and Flynn


These are some of my friends; Quinn and Josh at soccer practice. These are the Nelson Strikers.



this is really crap picture of me on my first of three days on my new paper round job.
The papers were really heavy on the first day, i couldn't walk properly and ended up with a swolen shoulder from the carry bag.
I don't know how much im getting paid for it (better be at least $24!!!) Well it wasn't really all that fun and i don't know if i want to do it again but anyway it was a new experiance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, wow you're both looking so big!!
I'm busy wrapping up my first semester at Multimedia Design school. I am working on an online portfolio so that you can see everything I've done so far.. I'll e-mail the link to Si soon. Also I have an exam in less than 2 weeks! It should be pretty easy though.
Can't wait to see you both at Xmas.
Love Tams xx.